How do you get started?
To apply for ACMPE Board Certification and to work toward the designation of CMPE, you must:
- Be a current a member of MGMA-ACMPE.
- Pay a one-time $250 ACMPE board certification application fee.
- Submit your completed application form demonstrating the eligibility requirements of two years health care management experience, including at least six months in a supervisory role.
- Once your application fee and application forms are received and your pre-requisites verified, MGMA-ACMPE will contact you by e-mail within 10 business days to confirm your acceptance in the program as a nominee.
- If it is determined that you do not meet the pre-requisite eligibility requirements, you will be refunded by MGMA-ACMPE for your ACMPE board certification application fee, minus a $25 processing fee.
Please check with MGMA/ACMPE for any changes to the above requirements.
MGMA-ACMPE Exam Dates
December Exam Registration – Open Now ~ Oct. 23 – Nov. 6, 2017
ACMPE Board certification* validates your knowledge and skills through the completion of the two exam requirements listed below and the completion of 50 continuing education hours. The exams can be taken during the same exam cycle or separately, but you must register for each exam individually. These exams can be completed in the order that works for you. Click here to learn more.
For additional information, please call the MGMA-ACMPE Help Line at 1-877-675-6462 X1869. To register for the ACMPE exams, visit www.mgma.com.
ACMPE Forum Representative: Joanne Law, CMPE