CMGMA’s 16th Annual Golf Classic
Friday, August 16, 2019
Tunxis Golf Club, Farmington, CT
- Scramble Format
- Men’s and Women’s Putting Contest
- Prizes for Low Gross and Low Net Winners; Closest to the Pin Winners; Longest Drive Winners
- $10,000 Hole-in-One Contest
- Entry fee includes: Golf with cart, Registration Gift, Sleeve of Balls, Lunch/Refreshments on the course, Cocktail hour, dinner and dessert
- Registration from 10:30 a.m to 11:00 a.m.
- Putting Contests at 10:45 a.m.
- Shotgun Start 11:30 a.m.
- Lunch and Refreshments on the Course
- Cocktail Reception
- Dinner, Awards and Prizes
- Platinum Sponsor – $2,250
- Golf Cart Sponsor – $1,750
- Hole-in-One Sponsor – $1,750
- Irons Raffle Prize Sponsor – $1,000
- Margarita Station Sponsor – $1,000
- Margarita Cup Sponsor – $1,000
- Beverage “Hydration Station” Sponsor – $1,000
- Dinner Sponsor – $750
- Lunch at Snack Bar Sponsor – $750
- Putting Contest Sponsor – $500
- Cocktail Hour Sponsor – $750
- Registration Table Sponsor – $500
- Driving Range Sponsor – $500
- Hole Sponsor – $175
Proceeds from the golf outing will benefit CMGMA’s ACMPE Scholarship Fund and send children to the Hole in the Wall Gang Camp.
Thanks to all who have participated in our past golf outings. Your support made it possible for CMGMA to donate over $100,000 to our beneficiaries.
Golf Committee Chair Bill Wollman, and Michael Koff present a donation check to Justin Farrands of the Hole in the Wall Gang Camp.