Why Join the Connecticut Medical Group Managers Association?
CMGMA is the largest professional development organization for medical practice administrators, managers and staff in the state of Connecticut. We know you have dedicated your professional life to serving patients and your practice, and we will provide you with the resources you need to make your practice more successful. The Mission of the Connecticut Medical Group Management Association is to enhance the performance of healthcare management professionals to benefit their organizations through education, certification and advocacy.
Benefits of Membership
- Discounted rate at March and September Educational programs, June Expo and Annual Meeting
- Annual Golf Classic
- Job Board
- New Professionals
- Free Live and On Demand Webinars
- Membership Directory
- Vendor Directory
- List Serve
- Salary Survey
- ACMPE Information and Scholarship
- Advocacy and Legislative News
- Mobile App
- Website Resources
- Leadership Opportunities
Categories of Membership
Active Member $130
- An individual who is directly employed in management or administrative support services by an entity formally organized to provide or facilitate the provision of healthcare services
- An individual employed by a management organization, hospital/hospital system, practice management firm or other business entity responsible for managing any operational component(s) or entity providing healthcare services. This includes consultants who are responsible for operations of one or more practices on an ongoing basis
- Healthcare providers/clinicians who hold an active license in the state are also considered Active Members
Organizational Member $320 (up to 3 Individuals, additional members can be added for $100 each)
- Individual who meets the requirements of a regular member, but is employed with an entity that qualifies for an Organizational Practice Membership. Organizational Members hold all rights as Active Members
Affiliate Member $130
- Any individual employed by an organization that provides products or services to healthcare delivery organizations or serves in a vending or consulting role who do not qualify under the definition of Active membership. Affiliate members shall not be construed in any way as an endorsement of CMGMA of any product or service.
- Lifetime Memberships honor Board members for service to CMGMA. Lifetime Memberships may be held by any former Board member, who has retired from the healthcare administration, and was a member of CMGMA for at least 10 years.
Student Member $25
- An individual who is pursuing a healthcare or business-related degree at an accredited institution of higher learning and does not qualify for any other member category
Click to Renew Membership
Become a Member
Download Membership Application