Join today to share and receive information on issues that affect you daily. CMGMA Members only…simply send an email with your email address to firstname.lastname@example.org to participate!
Here’s a sampling of recent questions:
• How do you decide when to open late/close an office? Do you use a formal process or is it a case by case discussion? Does the decision apply to all sites or is it region specific?
• Does anyone have patients on the Janssen Carepath Copay Assistance program for infusions that have the checks sent directly to your office?
• I am looking for a social media consultant to guide us in marketing the practice. Can anyone recommend one?
• Would anyone be willing to share some examples of new MD advertising?
• When was the last time you updated your Policy & Procedure Manual? Do you have receptionist benchmarking for calls handled/hour?
Simply send an email to email@example.com to participate!
NO fee or charge information should be exchanged
NO commercial messages, including solicitations for money, goods or services for charitable purposes or private gain should be posted NO direct salary information or details regarding hiring information that could affect the market should be exchanged
NO exchanges designed to result in collective actions or to encourage coercive activity regarding third parties (payors, other providers, suppliers, etc.) is permitted
NO information that could lead to price fixing, boycotts, discounts, profits, profit margins, allocation of patients or services, or rejection or termination of contractual relationships should be shared
Copyright protected information should never be exchanged unless you have the permission of the author or original source (please keep in mind that just because something is found on the internet does not establish its public or proprietary nature)
DO NOT attach, forward or post any materials the source of which is unknown to you. The sharing of corrupt files, programs or information can damage not only CMGMA’s systems, but also potentially threaten other members’ systems.
These guidance principles are not meant to prohibit the exchange of aggregated information or references to publicly available documents that would foster collaborative thinking and discussion.